Sentence with word polly. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use polly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for polly.
- Could Polly refuse to try it on, when the flattering proposal met her ears? (10)
- Evan told her to stand up close to the horse, and Polly stood up close, looking like a creature that expected a whipping. (10)
- John Raikes, and Miss Polly Wheedle, likewise pass. (10)
- Now up to this point Polly had spoken truth. (10)
- Polly and her adorer fell back. (10)
- Polly blinked at him penitentially. (10)
- Polly had put her young mistress to bed, and was retiring to her own slumbers. (10)
- Polly spelt just a word when a door opened at her elbow. (10)
- Polly thought his proceedings queer. (10)
- The Countess desired her to enter, and all in a tremble Polly crept in. (10)
- While Evan was awaiting the return of her calmer senses, the latch was lifted, and Polly appeared. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for polly. Perhaps also see a sentence for pretend and ways to use portier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use polly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.