How to use polteed in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use polteed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for polteed.
- But before he saw them he must see Polteed again. (8)
- Hitherto he had always had Polteed to see him in the Poultry; but he well knew their address, and reached it at the opening hour. (8)
- If it were, indeed, as Polteed hinted! (8)
- Polteed half closed his eyes, as if to comply at once. (8)
- Polteed provided Soames with food for thought. (8)
- Polteed to slide as usual between him and the door. (8)
- Polteed took out a cigarette, tapped its end against the table, looked at Soames, and put it back. (8)
- Polteed unlocked a drawer, produced a memorandum, ran his eyes over it, and locked the drawer up again. (8)
- Polteed would not know, at first at all events, whose wife she was, would not look at him obsequiously and leer behind his back. (8)
- Polteed, appearing suddenly between him and the door. (8)
- Polteed, who wore a flower and carried a brown billycock hat. (8)
- The last report from Polteed had hinted that there might be something soon. (8)
- Was it really as Polteed suggested? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for polteed. Perhaps also see a sentence for pleases and ways to use poet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use polteed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.