Use pond in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pond in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pond.
- And he hurried away out of the coppice, past the pond, up the hill. (8)
- At the bottom of the field was a little pond overhung with willows. (8)
- But on that little pond the leaves floated in peace, and praised Heaven with their hues, the sunlight haunting over them. (8)
- He came to the pond, where flies and gnats were dancing over a bright reedy surface; and on into the coppice. (8)
- He passed the pond and mounted the hill slowly. (8)
- He ran down through the fields, reached the pond just as the sun rose, and passed into the coppice. (8)
- Lavender arrived at the edge of the pond slightly in advance of the crowd. (8)
- Old Jolyon avoided this, which did not suit his mood, and made down the hill towards the pond. (8)
- On the shore of the pond, too, he built himself a wigwam about four feet square, of old biscuit tins, roofed in by boughs. (8)
- The patriotism that leads a man to eat Scots bun will scarcely desert him at the curling pond. (2)
- The sun in the valley sharpened his beams on squares of buttercups, and made a pond a diamond. (10)
- They thought they were so safe in that nice pond! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pond. Perhaps also see a sentence for passers-by and ways to use poetry in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pond in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.