Pony example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pony in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pony.
- Grant might now and then lend them the pony he sent to the post. (4)
- Have you seen the kick and tug at the straps of the mettled pony in stables that betrays the mishandling of him by his groom? (10)
- He told me presently that she had started off for home, and drove me to the ferry, behind an old grey pony. (8)
- His father also took him riding in Richmond Park, on his pony, Mouse, so-called because it was so-coloured. (8)
- My pony is in capital condition. (10)
- She ran to the squire, and refused the pony. (10)
- Talk of twenty pounds, for that pony! (8)
- The pony, passing over, struck him on the head with a hoof. (8)
- The she came out upon the lawn to see my pony leap, and promised to ride him the following day. (6)
- They consisted of a crow, a sheep, a turkey, two doves, a pony, and sundry fragments. (8)
- Yes, dear old grey pony! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pony. Perhaps also see a sentence for pempton and ways to use portier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pony in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.