Sentences with poorly. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use poorly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for poorly.
- And I could afford it so poorly. (10)
- But the lady, though absent, did not figure poorly at all. (10)
- Carthew, a staid excellent lady, poorly gifted with observation. (10)
- Her agony of hypocrisy in accepting their compliments as the bride of Sir Willoughby Patterne was poorly moderated by contempt of them for their infatuation. (10)
- I can judge but poorly of anything while I measure it by no other standard than itself. (9)
- I will not poorly joke an effect from my poem in the fact; but the fact remains. (9)
- Nevertheless, a gain thus poorly estimated, could not command him to do a deed of humiliation on account of it. (10)
- Simply capital invested in a certain way, and very poorly at that. (8)
- The letter was poorly worded. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for poorly. Perhaps also see a sentence for poised and ways to use portsmouth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use poorly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.