A sentence for the word porcelain. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use porcelain in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for porcelain.
- He opened the door of the fly, displaying fragments of broken porcelain. (10)
- He touched on the rogue in porcelain. (10)
- His mind could as little admit an angel in pottery as a rogue in porcelain. (10)
- Not one piece of furniture, no picture or porcelain figure appealed to modern taste. (8)
- She makes a mouth at porcelain. (10)
- You have been overdone with porcelain. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for porcelain. Perhaps also see a sentence for prints and ways to use pots in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use porcelain in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.