How do you use porfer in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use porfer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for porfer.
- Mary Matthews Porfer had the bad luck to be dead. (1)
- Porfer after due examination pronounced to be that of an ass. (1)
- Porfer as she sat motionless at the foot of the tree, her head dropped forward, her fingers clutching a crushed photograph. (1)
- Porfer could indicate her marked disapproval of so shocking an act, which, nevertheless, she did with considerable feeling and in very choice words. (1)
- Porfer had never before met with so spontaneous and overwhelming recognition. (1)
- Porfer, unable longer to endure the disagreeable business, had walked back to the tree and seated herself at its root. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for porfer. Perhaps also see a sentence for piper and ways to use ponder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use porfer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.