Sentences for portland. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use portland in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for portland.
- At Portland I first saw the ocean, and this was a sort of disappointment. (9)
- But there was something at Portland vastly more to me than seas or continents, and that was the house where Longfellow was born. (9)
- For all comment, he reminded Mavering that he had told him at Portland it would come out all right. (9)
- In fact, after that first morning in Portland, he had been hungry three times a day with perfect regularity. (9)
- It was just eleven when he issued from the big house in Portland Place and refrained from taking a cab. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for portland. Perhaps also see a sentence for paint and ways to use port in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use portland in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.