Sentences for portmanteau. Writers, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use portmanteau in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for portmanteau.
- Alighting here on an evening of clear sky, Beauchamp found an English groom ready to dismount for him and bring on his portmanteau. (10)
- Captain Con pitched the contents of the portmanteau right and left. (10)
- My portmanteau advised me to wait for its return. (10)
- The portmanteau opens easy. (10)
- Then his portmanteau came out and was deposited with the other things behind; and he got up beside her. (8)
- When Ferrand had gone off with a portmanteau in each hand, he sat down and told Antonia: . (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for portmanteau. Perhaps also see a sentence for purcell and ways to use post-office in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use portmanteau in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "portmanteau in a sentence", "use the term portmanteau in use", "sentence with portmanteau", "use portmanteu word in a sentence", "use portmanteau in a sentence", "sentence for portmanteau", "portmanteau make da sentice", "make sentence of portmanteau", "make a sentence the word portmanteau", "how to use portmanteau in a sentence", visited this page.