Portraits sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use portraits in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for portraits.
- After thus stating to you the vast pretensions of the ladies of Brookfield, it would be unfair to sketch their portraits. (10)
- Arms, emblems, colours, liveries, portraits of princes and princesses of the House, of this the warrior, that the seductress, burst into sudden light. (10)
- His exhibition of his enemy Lord Dannisburgh, is of the class of noble portraits we see swinging over inn-portals, grossly unlike in likeness. (10)
- I have to assure you respectfully, sir, that family portraits are sacred things with the sons of gentlemen. (10)
- In the gallery there were many family portraits, but they could have little to fix the attention of a stranger. (4)
- It was absurd for him to paint portraits for pay, and ridiculous to paint them for nothing; so he did not paint them at all. (9)
- She achieved a novelty by this treatment of the portraits, and she achieved a novelty in the tone she took with the wretched queen. (9)
- She paints portraits to amuse herself. (10)
- The portraits themselves seemed to be staring in astonishment. (4)
- Vernon turned from the portraits to a stuffed pike in a glass case, and plunged into sympathy with the fish for a refuge. (10)
- You will see other portraits of her in the house. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for portraits. Perhaps also see a sentence for propriety and ways to use portuguese in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use portraits in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.