Sentence with word portuguese. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use portuguese in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for portuguese.
- A Portuguese would have fixed the young lady long before. (10)
- And Germans, French, English, Americans, Italians, if they will come; Spaniards and Portuguese, and Scandinavians, Russians as well. (10)
- He would have the Portuguese for this and that, and make Anglican efforts to repeat it, and laugh at his failures. (10)
- I give amiable Sir Franks Portuguese dishes. (10)
- Melville, a ringleted English lady, or of Portuguese with the Countess; who likewise sipped chocolate and fingered dry toast, and was mournfully melodious. (10)
- She was dressed ravishingly; slightly in a foreign style, the bodice being peaked at the waist, as was then the Portuguese persuasion. (10)
- The Portuguese cook had outdone himself, and course followed course in triumphal succession. (9)
- The Portuguese lady, too, a little resembled Miss Carrington, in spite of her marvellous beauty. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for portuguese. Perhaps also see a sentence for pressingly and ways to use poorly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use portuguese in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.