Sentence with word possessions. Writers, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use possessions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for possessions.
- Away up at the headwaters of the Missouri, near the British possessions, I found myself one afternoon rather unexpectedly on the shore of an ocean. (7)
- But we have some possessions that not even the infuriate zeal of builders can utterly abolish and destroy. (2)
- The rich love the nation through their possessions; otherwise they have no country. (10)
- The title entitles you to the command of half my possessions. (10)
- Then you are answered: such possessions are an assurance that her influence in the aggregate must be for good. (10)
- What are earthly possessions to me, if within myself shame faces me? (10)
- Whether anything but the menace of a participation in her conjugal possessions could have despatched her to that hateful place, I doubt. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for possessions. Perhaps also see a sentence for prejudice and ways to use powder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use possessions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.