Possibilities example sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use possibilities in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for possibilities.
- A maze of paths, a cloud of possibilities! (8)
- Beyond this he did not go, keeping even from his wife the more unpleasant of what seemed to him the possibilities. (8)
- He lost himself in fancies about her and her ideals, necessarily sordid, of her possibilities of suffering, of the triumphs and disappointments before her. (9)
- He said frankly that they both felt she had unjustifiably turned her back upon possibilities which she ought not to neglect. (9)
- I only name possibilities. (4)
- It teaches me to see myself with an abyss in my nature full of infernal possibilities. (10)
- Nanny got on with her better than the rest, and saw possibilities for her in the country to which she was going. (9)
- On her over-excited nerves, all sorts of possibilities came crowding. (8)
- The possibilities are enormous. (8)
- We did not know that he had so ghastly resources, possibilities of terror so dismal. (1)
- We fancy you greatly underrate the possibilities. (8)
- Well, gentlemen, there are four possibilities. (8)
- What would come after, though full of unpleasant possibilities, he left to the future. (8)
- You know what you have been; but getting married lets loose all your possibilities. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for possibilities. Perhaps also see a sentence for perfectly and ways to use portentous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use possibilities in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.