Use post-office in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use post-office in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for post-office.
- He then turned his steps in the direction of the Revolutionary post-office. (10)
- I hoped you would like to wear them to the dance to-night, and I put them in the post-office for you myself. (9)
- Motley came to me with a handful of newspapers which, according to the Austrian custom at that day, had been opened in the Venetian post-office. (9)
- Motley said that he would go with me, and we put off in his gondola to the post-office. (9)
- Send me an answer to this post-office, and do not let your father try any tricks upon me. (8)
- The post-office has a great charm at one period of our lives. (4)
- The trains on the branch road were taken off in the winter, and the post-office at the hotel was discontinued. (9)
- They were now in the village street, and Harry pointed out the post-office. (10)
- We could hear the people stirring in the post-office, and I met our postman going for his letter-bag. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for post-office. Perhaps also see a sentence for passport and ways to use pots in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use post-office in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.