Sentence with word posterity. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use posterity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for posterity.
- It is a sign to us, to the world, to posterity. (1)
- It will be a sign unto your posterity that much good fortune awaits them. (5)
- Ladies have been won, a fresh posterity founded, and grand financial schemes devised, revolts arranged, a yoke shaken off, in less of mortal time. (10)
- Neither for their own sakes nor for the sakes of Posterity will they hold from excess, when they are not pledged to shun it. (10)
- Raikes ventured to ask for the reason of their receiving such honour from a posterity they had so little to do with. (10)
- Surely we owe a little to Time, to cheer his progress; a little to posterity, and to our country. (10)
- Terror and remorse haunted me for having sent the last Ammiani out to those fields, unattached to posterity. (10)
- The nobles of the land are bound in honour to their posterity. (10)
- Those framed letters became melancholy objects for contemplation, when Jonathan thought that no posterity of his would point them out gloryingly in emulation. (10)
- We go down to posterity with heightened characteristics, to say nothing of a contemporary celebrity nothing less than our being turned inside-out to the rabble. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for posterity. Perhaps also see a sentence for pressingly and ways to use poorly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use posterity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.