Sentences for postpone. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use postpone in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for postpone.
- Beauchamp declined to postpone his proposal until the following day. (10)
- From every kind of life they had retired, and, waiting now for a more perfect day, were doing their utmost to postpone it. (8)
- He will postpone his departure again and again, hour after hour; and I have known the sun to go down on his delay. (2)
- If we postpone the first number till February I might get a little paper into that. (9)
- It might be he, and March was glad to postpone the impending question to his curiosity concerning the immediate business Fulkerson might have with him. (9)
- March rose soon after, eager for that discussion of their behavior which March knew he should not be able to postpone. (9)
- March said she did not care which it was; and she was patient of the denouement, which began to postpone itself with delicate delays. (9)
- Patrick was not asked to postpone his departure from Earlsfont, nor was he invited to come again. (10)
- Powys; he desires us not to postpone it. (10)
- Romfrey had bidden him postpone private communications. (10)
- Without defending himself, as he might have done, he entreated me to postpone our journey for a day; he and Janet had some appointment. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for postpone. Perhaps also see a sentence for purification and ways to use popping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use postpone in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.