Use posts in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use posts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for posts.
- And we are directed to the sinuosities for posts of observation chiefly instructive. (10)
- Bayruffle when she complains that they are posts in the way of speech. (10)
- The supporting posts were themselves no longer vertical. (1)
- This was one of the posts that we had inspected, and the officers killed had hospitably entertained us. (7)
- Two posts came in, and brought no refutation, public or private. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for posts. Perhaps also see a sentence for passingly and ways to use polite in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use posts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.