Use the word pot in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use pot in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pot.
- And this vision of the Empire going to pot filled a full quarter of an hour with qualms of the most serious character. (8)
- Harz set a pot of coffee on a spirit-lamp, and cut himself some bread. (8)
- He was clearly the kind of man whose eyes and wit would sparkle above a pewter pot. (8)
- His fun had entirely departed from him; all he thought of was seeing the goose out of the pot. (10)
- I had two helps from a splendid pot of broth that hung over a fire in the middle of the tent. (10)
- Just now, it began to play a pot pourri of American airs; at the end some unseen Americans under the trees below clapped and cheered. (9)
- Lapham sent the pot out and had a fresh one steeped for him. (9)
- Narracombe dreamily stirred some savoury-scented stew in a large pot. (8)
- She drops the paint pot. (8)
- She was dressed, and sat before the glass, smoothing her hair, and applying the contents of a pot of cold cream to her forehead between-whiles. (10)
- There it was trouble, trouble; but here, we are a pot on a fire with her; speak not of her. (10)
- They shrieked at beholding their goose vanish in a pot for stewing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pot. Perhaps also see a sentence for problems and ways to use portentous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pot in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.