Use the word potts in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use potts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for potts.
- About twenty paces behind, Abrane, Fleetwood, and one whom they called Chummy Potts, were wildly waving arms. (10)
- Abrane, Chummy Potts, Brailstone, little Corby, were brighter comrades. (10)
- Chumley Potts vouches for it. (10)
- He had them and lost them, and he came, not begging, blustering for a second supply; quite in the wrong tone, Potts knew. (10)
- He was partly comprehended by Chumley Potts, fully a week later. (10)
- It swept among his ruminations while he pricked Potts and Mallard to supply his craving for satanical fare. (10)
- Just as Potts was about to jump out, a carriage, with a second behind it, left the inn door. (10)
- Potts and the other gentlemen and the strangers. (10)
- Potts had naught, and the poor particle he was wriggled under detection. (10)
- Potts left this afternoon; just enough to carry them home. (10)
- Potts thought him a rush compere, an adept of those dreadful gambling tables. (10)
- Potts was ready for any amount of trouble; Mallard the same. (10)
- Potts was unacquainted with the maid. (10)
- Potts, had rung for tea and toast in bed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for potts. Perhaps also see a sentence for problem and ways to use pont in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use potts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.