How do you use pounced in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use pounced in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pounced.
- Booker pounced on him. (8)
- Doria pounced upon the pension. (10)
- He watched them with a new interest as first one and then the other pounced upon the noose at his neck. (1)
- His use of the word sincere, in connection with Lord Settleham, was at once pounced on. (8)
- Sandra was waiting to receive him when they pounced on him by the door. (10)
- The old man pounced on the word sacrifice. (10)
- Then like a kite the Countess pounced upon his character. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pounced. Perhaps also see a sentence for piper and ways to use ponder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pounced in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.