Pound example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pound in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pound.
- All was in copper coinage, Lycurgan and severe, and reached the sum of one pound, seventeen shillings. (10)
- Kenneth, when this is paid, I shall have made two pound seventeen in the three months, and saved you about three pounds. (8)
- Leave pound notes in a purse? (10)
- Lemmy was six pound, ten. (8)
- One of your ghosts carried a loaf of bread, and dropped it in fright; one carried a pound of fresh butter for home consumption. (10)
- There she is, making her forty and fifty pound a week, and run after in all the papers. (8)
- We pay for him a sossand pound a lash. (10)
- We pay for him a sossand pound a monz. (10)
- Will you take the fifteen pound from me? (8)
- You have seen, in a small way, that the pound of flesh draws rivers of blood. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pound. Perhaps also see a sentence for pempton and ways to use portier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pound in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.