How to use pout in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pout in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pout.
- He will not change a word, and some of the words are so curious, they make me lift my chin and pout. (10)
- Nicholas passed his hand over his thin, clean-shaven cheeks, very rosy after his summer cure; a slight pout had gathered on his lips. (8)
- She jumped up from her seat and twirled round with a pout. (8)
- She paused and caught the tear which had climbed the pout on her right cheek. (8)
- The lady played it off in a shadowy pout and shrug while taking a stamp of his masterfulness, not so volatile. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pout. Perhaps also see a sentence for pleasant and ways to use poignantly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pout in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.