Pouting sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pouting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pouting.
- And pouting, she stood twiddling the gardenia. (8)
- Even her eyes were pouting. (8)
- Her face, discoloured by tears, was divided into compartments by the little ridges of pouting flesh which had swollen with emotion. (8)
- Jammed close to him was her old nurse, whose puffy, yellow face was pouting with emotion, while tears rolled from her eyes. (8)
- The colour had deepened again in her cheeks, she laughed, pouting her lips. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pouting. Perhaps also see a sentence for publication and ways to use point in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pouting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.