Use the word powdered in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use powdered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for powdered.
- A woman like a swift vision of ruin with those eyes, and thickly powdered cheeks, and loose red mouth. (8)
- And at the discomfited, half-hostile stares on their rouged and powdered faces, Gyp felt a wicked glee. (8)
- Her face and neck were powdered over their sunburn. (8)
- The stars which so powdered the summer sky seem mostly to have gone back to town, where no doubt people take them for electric lights. (9)
- The worst of them bad dreams, the best of them powdered angels! (8)
- We are already a far way from the days when powdered heads were plentiful in these alleys, with jolly, port-wine faces underneath. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for powdered. Perhaps also see a sentence for problem and ways to use pont in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use powdered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.