Use the word practicable in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use practicable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for practicable.
- He knew, too, that he was prescribing poetry to his betrothed, practicable poetry. (10)
- I am not much acquainted with the usages in such matters, but I presume that it would be entirely practicable. (9)
- Is it practicable for any of the others to double it? (4)
- Kenton found it practicable to be more explicit. (9)
- Known to have some influence with her sister, she was continually requested, or at least receiving hints to exert it, beyond what was practicable. (4)
- Redworth endeavoured to render practicable an opening in her mind to reason. (10)
- She took instant advantage of any circuitous move; she gave him no practicable point. (10)
- The Liberals are the professors of the practicable in politics. (10)
- The men who had talked of going away on Thursday seemed to have found it practicable to stay. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for practicable. Perhaps also see a sentence for problem and ways to use proposition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use practicable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.