Sentence using the word pranks. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pranks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pranks.
- Bull, our image before the world, whose pranks are passed as though the vivid display of them had no bad effect on the nation. (10)
- Nature was at her pranks upon him. (10)
- She is well up in the lore of birds, flowers, and insects; has three cats, who follow her about; and is full of pranks. (8)
- The pranks of the little fellow, and his revel in a country life, and muddy wildness in it, amused Laetitia from morning to night. (10)
- Then there were times he played these pranks for pure fun, and for the pleasure of the witness. (9)
- They pressed Angelo to drink, and began to play lubberly pranks. (10)
- What pranks will she always be playing! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pranks. Perhaps also see a sentence for phillips and ways to use predicament in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pranks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.