Use the word praying in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use praying in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for praying.
- I forgot you are for morality too, and for praying; exactly; I recollect. (10)
- I ought to be praying. (10)
- It came with a flash of joy that was speedily terror, and she fell to praying vehemently and vaguely. (10)
- It was caddish to feel like that, when she was praying, and he turned quickly away into the road. (8)
- Old farmer talks about praying. (10)
- She believed that she had been praying. (10)
- She was praying before she knew what prayer was. (10)
- Shrapnel, inwardly praying that she might discover a man to reply to him. (10)
- Terribly moved, Pierson knelt down, and began softly, fervently praying. (8)
- The praying for it, each knew, implored their joint will to decree the perilous blessing. (10)
- They laughed at themselves, accused hotly, and humbly excused themselves, praying for mutual pardon. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for praying. Perhaps also see a sentence for problem and ways to use proposition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use praying in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.