Sentences with preaching. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use preaching in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for preaching.
- And there was my aunt, all the time I was dressing, preaching and talking away just as if she was reading a sermon. (4)
- He sleeps within call of the church that so often echoed to his preaching. (2)
- It sank in Rhoda like the preaching of an end that was promise of a beginning, and girdled a distancing land of trouble. (10)
- She had been graciously pleased to approve of both of the discourses which he had already had the honour of preaching before her. (4)
- The study of politics should be guided by some light of statesmanship, otherwise it comes to this wild preaching. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for preaching. Perhaps also see a sentence for poised and ways to use product in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use preaching in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.