A sentence using the word precarious. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use precarious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for precarious.
- He is well paid and holds his position, whatever it may be, by a less precarious tenure than his American congener. (7)
- It grew, under the law that regulates the growth of walled cities in precarious situations: not in extent, but in height and density. (2)
- Rosamund Larne was one of those precarious ladies who make uncertain incomes by writing full-bodied storyettes. (8)
- The attack was, however, resumed on the following day, and the condition of the Monteggiana and Rochetta forts may be pronounced precarious. (10)
- When this commerce became precarious, he retired from the seas, took a young wife in second marriage, and passed his declining days in robust inebriety. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for precarious. Perhaps also see a sentence for proofs and ways to use princes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use precarious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.