A sentence using the word precaution. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use precaution in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for precaution.
- He need not really have taken this precaution; those whose eyes he caught more or less nodded in return. (9)
- Needless precaution; we could not have spoken if we had tried, for our hearts were in our throats. (7)
- Secrecy, precaution went by the board. (8)
- She always travels with her own sheets; an excellent precaution. (4)
- Thanks to this precaution of hers, the train crossed the bridge in perfect safety. (9)
- They suffered from her in spite of every precaution. (10)
- This was a defeat of all his previous precaution, a deep victory of natural instinct. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for precaution. Perhaps also see a sentence for profiles and ways to use propped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use precaution in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.