A sentence using the word precipitate. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use precipitate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for precipitate.
- But I was not precipitate, and I know I did right. (9)
- Crawford had been too precipitate. (4)
- He is always so precipitate; and when he heard what you said, last night, it cut him to the heart. (9)
- He looked about as if for something to precipitate it in tangible shape. (9)
- He saw in it just that stupid action of a whole body of fanatics combined to precipitate the devotion of a precious thing to extinction. (10)
- He was precipitate in calling it the worst. (10)
- She was precipitate in going forth to her commonplace fate, and scarcely looked at the man requested by Emma to escort her to her cottage. (10)
- This at least was one of the forms of love which precipitate men: the sole thought in him was to be with her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for precipitate. Perhaps also see a sentence for profiles and ways to use propped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use precipitate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.