Predecessors sentence example. College students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use predecessors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for predecessors.
- A second and third followed successively, and each received death as speedily as his predecessors. (7)
- And Arthur Rhodes pronounced this work poetical beyond its predecessors, for the reason that the chief characters were alive and the reader felt their pulses. (10)
- Can it be that I have a greater affection for Willoughby than I had for his amiable predecessors? (4)
- He got no farther than the farthest of his predecessors. (7)
- There was a gentle sniff, in hopeless confirmation of the experience of its predecessors. (10)
- Your predecessors had also argued it with her; and they, too, discovered their enemy in a whimsical feminine delicacy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for predecessors. Perhaps also see a sentence for protestants and ways to use prejudices in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use predecessors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.