Predicament sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use predicament in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for predicament.
- And your poets are in a like predicament. (10)
- Breen could not feel the humor of the predicament. (9)
- He laughed, with a delicate impersonal appreciation of the predicament. (9)
- I believe it is the longest village in the world; but I daresay in our predicament every pace counted three times over. (2)
- I suggested, if he knew nothing better to the point in my predicament, he might hold his tongue. (2)
- Since Modestine had shown such a fancy for beaten roads, I tried her instinct in this predicament. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for predicament. Perhaps also see a sentence for parish and ways to use protruded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use predicament in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.