Use the word prejudice in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use prejudice in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prejudice.
- And to know that your waters are pure, unstained by taint of personal prejudice and the love of power, will fortify us considerably. (8)
- But social prejudice was about to claim its champion. (10)
- Freak and Able answered these in so masterly a fashion that nothing whatever was admitted and that without prejudice. (8)
- He looked at the prisoner, trying not to give way to this prejudice. (8)
- If passion blindfolds you, if you are foiled by a prejudice, I also shall know. (10)
- Instead of nursing offence, her sole thought was the mountain of prejudice she had to contend against. (10)
- It was as if jury and public were thinking rhythmically in obedience to the same unexpressed prejudice of which he himself was conscious. (8)
- It was just such indifference and prejudice as her father manifested which was keeping him back. (8)
- Light, unaccompanied by the prejudice of human eyes, made strange revelation of incongruities, as though illuminating the dispassionate march of history. (8)
- Love, that stamps out prejudice and bids inequality be smooth. (10)
- The embodied protest against our social prejudice. (10)
- You must not prejudice Fanny against him. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prejudice. Perhaps also see a sentence for process and ways to use prodigy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prejudice in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.