Sentences for preliminary. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use preliminary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for preliminary.
- Berry performed the bob preliminary. (10)
- Had he been going to fight a duel there would have been no preliminary, just a look, a bow, and the swords crossed. (8)
- However, that was preliminary. (10)
- I think that he was preliminary to the sole event of that partial circus I have mentioned. (9)
- Kenton put it in these impersonal terms, and as a preliminary to shirking her share of the burden. (9)
- On the day appointed for our preliminary examination, all of us except Frank were released and put on the witness-stand. (7)
- Raikes, who had taken refreshment, and in obedience to his instinct, notwithstanding his enormous pretensions, had commenced a few preliminary antics. (10)
- The bell of Monastier was just striking nine as I got quit of these preliminary troubles and descended the hill through the common. (2)
- There, the fumes of lunch and of a short preliminary meeting made cosy the February atmosphere. (8)
- These would come straight at the trouble, but I fancy that with the other sort the convention is a preliminary reserve. (9)
- They were there to see the Prince-Regent arrive, and they did not suffer themselves to be distracted by any preliminary excitement. (9)
- To sum up: in the preliminary stages of a weakness, be careful that you do not show your own alarm, or all will be suspected. (10)
- Yet, not to take it out left him there before her with no preliminary excuse for coming. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for preliminary. Perhaps also see a sentence for pan and ways to use proceeded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use preliminary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.