Premises in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use premises in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for premises.
- A goose and some chickens had strayed off to his premises. (5)
- At the last half-landing, where a curtain hung, dividing off back premises, she stopped and listened. (8)
- By the way, has it occurred to you that there may be another bomb on the premises? (8)
- For, though your accusations were ill-founded, formed on mistaken premises, my behaviour to you at the time had merited the severest reproof. (4)
- He was glad to see them, and sorry he had not ale enough on the premises to regale every man of them. (10)
- See them off the premises! (8)
- Smelling a flower is not worth a broken neck, nor defending your premises quite deserving a hole in the pate. (10)
- The premises are before you. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for premises. Perhaps also see a sentence for perplexity and ways to use predecessors in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use premises in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.