Sentences with preoccupied in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use preoccupied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for preoccupied.
- Alas, as we get up in life, and are more preoccupied with our affairs, even a holiday is a thing that must be worked for. (2)
- Both were too preoccupied to speak. (10)
- Irene cast a mute look of imploring at her mother, who was too much preoccupied to afford her the protection it asked. (9)
- March for permission to laugh at this, but at the same moment both ladies became preoccupied with a second rustling on the stairs. (9)
- Shrapnel was with him had preoccupied his mind. (10)
- They were totally preoccupied. (4)
- Till that moment she had hardly thought of him, too preoccupied by the shock to her own pride. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for preoccupied. Perhaps also see a sentence for polteed and ways to use prevailing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use preoccupied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.