Presenting in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use presenting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for presenting.
- And this valuable wife he was presenting to his cousin. (10)
- Dale to apologize for not presenting his daughter Clara, whom he could find neither in nor out of the house. (10)
- How can Emma imagine she has any thing to learn herself, while Harriet is presenting such a delightful inferiority? (4)
- Hughs, he was particularly silent, presenting a front of some austerity, as became a man mixed up in a low class of incident like this. (8)
- I will not pretend that I saw it in its entirety, and I have no hope of presenting anything like a kinetoscopic impression of it. (9)
- Instead of which, I have once more to go about presenting my face to vindicate my character. (10)
- Miss Goodwin, after presenting them, insisted upon ceremoniously accompanying me to the house. (10)
- Out of Wiltshire there would be no cliffs, quarries, river-banks, presenting dangers. (10)
- Saddlebank pleaded that he had missed his way on presenting himself ten minutes after time. (10)
- This official entered presently to Gower, presenting a loaded forehead. (10)
- Warwick than the paragraphs of Perry Wilkinson, a gossip presenting an image of perpetual chatter, like the waxen-faced street advertizements of light and easy dentistry. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for presenting. Perhaps also see a sentence for perishing and ways to use preposterous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use presenting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.