Preserving example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use preserving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for preserving.
- A man, who, preserving all the precision of a type, yet had in him a streak of something that was not typical. (8)
- Even the smooth surface of family-union seems worth preserving, though there may be nothing durable beneath. (4)
- I will not sleep while I can aid in preserving him. (10)
- The tactics for preserving peace intermingled them. (10)
- Was it the sight of him, or was she preserving the illusion that she was drowned? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for preserving. Perhaps also see a sentence for peacefully and ways to use professions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use preserving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.