Sentences with presumed. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use presumed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for presumed.
- How she could ever have presumed to combat it, was an astonishment to her. (10)
- I have not previously presumed to entertain a friend. (10)
- It is also very possible that Old Tom had presumed upon trifles, and found it difficult to forgive her his own folly. (10)
- Only the personal enemies of the lord in the suit presumed to doubt, and they exercised the discretion of a minority. (10)
- Such perspicacity of vision distressed and frightened her; at the same time she was obliged to acknowledge that he had not presumed on it. (10)
- Woodseer, partly rising, presumed, in raising his hat and thanking Carinthia, to touch her fingers. (10)
- Your Law originally presumed her a China-footed animal. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for presumed. Perhaps also see a sentence for poised and ways to use praises in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use presumed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.