How to use prevailing in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use prevailing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prevailing.
- A delicate scent of flowers from the masses in the chancel mixed with the light and the prevailing silence. (9)
- Among them of course there was a full force of brides from Niagara and elsewhere, and some curious forms of the prevailing infatuation appeared. (9)
- Laetitia remembered how winning and prevailing Miss Middleton could be in her confidences. (10)
- Not that I am an advocate for the prevailing fashion of acquiring a perfect knowledge of all languages, arts, and sciences. (4)
- The prevailing tone of the city and the sky is gray; but under the cloudy heaven there is no responsive Gothic solemnity in the architecture. (9)
- The hosts of romanticism swarmed back over him and his followers, and prevailed, as we see them still prevailing. (9)
- There was a thought yet nearer, a more prevailing, more impetuous concern. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prevailing. Perhaps also see a sentence for players and ways to use prolonged in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prevailing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.