Sentences for primary. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use primary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for primary.
- I fear I was the primary offender. (10)
- In the end, he at least persuaded himself that he had an idea in his anxiety to cultivate the primary British sentiment. (10)
- Little people should know that they must: but then the primary task is to teach them that they are little people. (10)
- They are, as in the case of Sterne, given to be sentimental; for with them the feelings are primary, as with singers. (10)
- This primary element of his nature soon enthroned his chosen lady above their tangled obscurities. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for primary. Perhaps also see a sentence for paint and ways to use provokes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use primary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.