Princely sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use princely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for princely.
- I saw the princely arms and colours on various houses and in the windows of shops. (10)
- I was in a princely state of mind indeed, not disinclined for a time to follow the general course of life, while despising it. (10)
- In that, a man is princely above princes. (10)
- It was a princely compliment. (10)
- It was to be expected of his princely nature, they said. (10)
- Our princely Houses have. (10)
- She drank her glass relishingly, declaring the wine princely. (10)
- Their appetites were princely and swept over the little inn like a conflagration. (10)
- There is a princely view of life which is a true one; but it is a false one if it is the sole one. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for princely. Perhaps also see a sentence for publication and ways to use pretences in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use princely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.