Sentences with priscilla. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use priscilla in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for priscilla.
- I remember having thought of the barque Priscilla as I watched our lithe Dalmatians slide along the drenched decks of the Verona frigate. (10)
- Miss Priscilla Graves now fastened her meditations upon Skepsey; and it was important to him. (10)
- Nesta proposed following Priscilla that night. (10)
- Of all the names ever given to a vessel, I do think Priscilla is without exception the most utterly detestable. (10)
- Pempton looked; he saw that Priscilla was proselytizing. (10)
- Priscilla had come to her and, protesting affection, had openly stated, that she required time and retirement to recover her proper feelings. (10)
- Such a specimen of the Puritan middle English as Priscilla Graves, was eastwind on her skin, nausea to her gorge. (10)
- The Cormyns, the Yatts, and Priscilla Graves, and Pempton, foolish fellow, and that bothering Barmby, and Peridon and Catkin, were the lineing of his nest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for priscilla. Perhaps also see a sentence for plunging and ways to use produce in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use priscilla in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.