Sentence with word privately. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use privately in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for privately.
- Barmby privately on the late afternoon of the day to follow. (10)
- Besides, better to tell his mother in this way than privately, which might upset them both! (8)
- Eglett was taken into confidence by him privately after lunch. (10)
- Even after such a taste of Tinman as that, Annette could not be induced to join in deriding him privately. (10)
- Frank Churchill are to be married, and that they have been privately engaged to one another this long while. (4)
- Sanction my speaking to her, just to put her on her guard, privately: not to injure that poor lady, but to explain. (10)
- She might have written, might have sent me a gentleman, privately. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for privately. Perhaps also see a sentence for pretences and ways to use prey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use privately in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.