How do you use prized in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use prized in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prized.
- He prized him, while he shrank from him. (10)
- In consequence, when he again saw Lady Charlotte, his admiration of that one prized characteristic of hers paralyzed him. (10)
- In return for such benefits, he pays forfeit commonly of the dearest of the things prized by him in this terrestrial life. (10)
- Our mother wore them, and she prized them. (10)
- She prized the frank, the open-hearted, the eager character beyond all others. (4)
- Simultaneously, the state of depression threw critic shades on a prized sentence or two among his recent confections. (10)
- So the edge of the cloud obscuring him was lifted, and he would again be the man she prized and hoped much of! (10)
- The power of doing anything with quickness is always prized much by the possessor, and often without any attention to the imperfection of the performance. (4)
- The world was favourable to him; he was prized by his friends. (10)
- What she usually prized and valued in Phaon she now did not see at all, but distinguished every one of his defects. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prized. Perhaps also see a sentence for piper and ways to use prevent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prized in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.