A sentence for the word probed. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use probed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for probed.
- He held it in hand and probed it mercifully. (10)
- Her friend Emma probed for the reason vainly. (10)
- It probed him very severely. (10)
- Love, then, was earthly; its depth could be probed by science! (10)
- Nay, to be an exalted variety is to come under the calm curious eye of the Comic spirit, and be probed for what you are. (10)
- Renee suffered herself to be probed here and there, and revealed nothing of the pain of the operation. (10)
- The struggle searched her through: bared her weakness, probed her strength; and she, seeing herself, suffered grievously in her self-love. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for probed. Perhaps also see a sentence for prevailed and ways to use progress in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use probed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.