Sentences with proceeding in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use proceeding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for proceeding.
- But I shall always think it a very abominable sort of proceeding. (4)
- Cecilia wished to leave a place where this visible torture of a human soul was proceeding, and to no purpose. (10)
- Crawford as to any secrecy of proceeding. (4)
- He dipped under the iron rail, and crossed the row at a run; an indecorous proceeding; he could not help it. (10)
- He gave her a very plain, intelligible account of the whole; a narration in which she saw a great deal of most characteristic proceeding. (4)
- He was proceeding to say what his suppositions were. (10)
- He was the only person, in all my voyage, who saw anything hardy in so simple a proceeding; although many considered it superfluous. (2)
- I should have been much surprised and much hurt by such a proceeding. (4)
- It was not his habit, and the proceeding was sometimes attended with risk. (8)
- Ten minutes later, Victor and Simeon Fenellan were proceeding thitherward on foot. (10)
- The wind of that haughty proceeding of the Great Bear in putting a paw over the neutral brook brushed his cheek unpleasantly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for proceeding. Perhaps also see a sentence for portentous and ways to use preserved in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use proceeding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.