Sentence with word profess. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use profess in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for profess.
- But are you so insensible as you profess yourself? (4)
- But, in return, your sister must allow me to feel no more than I profess. (4)
- He did not profess to understand the young men of our time; but certainly the fellow had the instincts of a gentleman. (9)
- I profess no astonishment. (10)
- I do not profess to understand. (10)
- I do not conceal, I profess my admiration of her. (10)
- There are few, indeed, who do not profess at least one religion. (7)
- We shall possibly have to act on the intimation of the fifteenth, and profess to be wiser than others. (10)
- Well, you profess the principles of liberty, but you practise the principles of government. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for profess. Perhaps also see a sentence for preliminary and ways to use promising in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use profess in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.