A sentence for the word proffered. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use proffered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for proffered.
- And next morning the men, with Gaunt and a big, dark fellow, called Tulley, for spokesmen, again proffered their demand. (8)
- He proffered a candid admission of the truth of the charge; adding, that he stood likewise prepared with an unlimited number of statements. (10)
- He took the proffered odds, on the cry as of a cracker splitting. (10)
- He took the note that Shelton proffered him. (8)
- In face of these proffered allurements, however, Jon had remained undecided. (8)
- With one hand Bodkin proffered the pictures to the foreign market, with the other he formed a list of private British collectors. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for proffered. Perhaps also see a sentence for prints and ways to use pry in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use proffered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.